lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

Postgraduate studies

As I said before I´m studying Sociology in this moment, but after finishing my major I would like to study another major related to the social science, that will be Psychology.
Resultado de imagen para psicologia
The reasons there I consider to study psychology in the future are simple. Firstable to enrich my knowledge about the human being in the society, knowing about the social relationships, the structure of the society and the interaction of the persons in comunity (things there I know thanks to sociology). And also knowing about the persons as an individual, I´m talking about the persons feelings, thoughs and personality (Things there I want to learn in psichology) I'll be able to understand the persons in levels macro and micro social. Otherwise I consider psychology as a really strong major, that is because as a psichologist you have a really hard job working with de mental health of the people and I really want to make a change through social science, I want to be more able to help more people.

The subject there I´m really excited to study in the future is psychopathology, because it is a really hard subject but is one of the most important in the major, you learn about the persons personalitys and how to work with the pathologys in there, how to understands some of the actions of these people.

I would like to study in Europe, but if is not I would be happy to continue studying in the University of Chile, beacuse for me is one of the best university in the country, I´m talking about the academic enviroment and the students here, they are so lovely and it makes my time here more gratifying.

Resultado de imagen para psicologiaI would like to do part-time course with this major because I don´t want to leave my job and oportunitys to grow and work as a sociologyst, I think that´s the way to really enrich my knowledge and work in my dutys with the society.

9 comentarios:

  1. Psychology is great,I also thinked in studied that but it didnt happend.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was in school I was interested in psychology too because of psychopatologys. In Argentina have some great courses about it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to say that you should considere that you does not have any duty with society. You are too cool for her

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like to study in Europe too!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Mental health is very important today, that great you'd like to study psychology!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would like to study phychology too!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. cool! I study psychology and it's a beautiful career! I hope we are future colleagues!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think that psychology is a course really interesting!, besides you could make me some discount in therapy jajajajajjaja

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I would like study psichology too!

    Good Blog!

    ResponderEliminar

Engish language challenges

When I was younger I had the opportunity to participate at school in many contestants and tournaments about English, so I can say that I hav...