lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Engish language challenges

When I was younger I had the opportunity to participate at school in many contestants and tournaments about English, so I can say that I have a really good experience and knowledge about this language before the university. When I start doing my major in my first year I didn´t have to do the English classes yet, because my score in the first test of English was a little bit high, so I needed to wait for the English number 3 at the university. And here I am, in my second year studying my major and also taking the English classes.

The experience of this course in the University is more different than the one at school. This course is more serious and professional, and also I´m really learning more technical things about this language there I never seen before, so instead of the experience there I have from the past this course is helping me to be better when I speak or write something in English.

I think the blogs are an useful tool for this course, because you can practice a lot with the grammar that you are learning in the course, so I think is the best way to apply the knowledge that you are getting from the teacher.

I think the aspect of my English that I need to improve is the talking or the oral part, because sometimes for me is more difficult talking with someone more professional in English than writing something in a social media or even in the blog. I really want to improve my English traveling some places like USA or England, because I think that's the best way to get better in the "speaking" part of English.

When I finish my English classes at University I use my English a lot, but is not something new in me, I used to speak English really earlier in my life with my father, but when I´m asked: what I use my English for?. I probably going to answer: for everything. I make jokes in English, I also love to sing in English ven when I´m not a good singer, and I mix the Spanish and English in my vocabulary, so I think English is a really important part of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Engish language challenges

When I was younger I had the opportunity to participate at school in many contestants and tournaments about English, so I can say that I hav...