lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

My holidays in the south of Chile:

It was in the summer of 2012 when my family and I decided to think what we wanted to do for the holidays as a family in our first trip together, the things that excited us to planned these holidays were that we wanted to meet our family in Concepción, Tomé, Chiloé, and the house in the country side of Pitrufquen that belongs to our aunty Cecilia, and mostly be able to know the south of Chile because we are from the north, particularly from Antofagasta.

Resultado de imagen para chiloe The journey started in January of 2012 and ended in Febraury the same year, it was like a month of tripping around the places there I said before with my family. My father, his sister, my older sister and my little brother, were the persons with whom I traveled a lot.

One of the best memories there I´ve ever had of these holidays is when we were in the country side with our aunty Cecilia and we played a lot with the animals there and feed them to, so instead of the games we also had responsabilities with the duties on the farm, also I loved when we went to Chiloé crossing the sea on a ship, because there were penguins and dolphins next to the ship swimming and it seemed like they were saying hi! to us, it was lovely.

These holidays became the best ones of my life, because it was the first and the last time that we traveled and visited our family together and for me as a child at that moment with 11 years old was a big thing, and now I hope to repeat this experience with the ones I love.

8 comentarios:

  1. Did you swim with dolphins?? please take me with you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Chiloé! Is a magic place, and I love the landscapes, the weather and the food of Chiloé.
    Good Blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It must have been a very amazing experience to be with all of these animals! I love animals <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also hope that you can visit your family again!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm really happy for you, and for the animals you saw because they aren't in cauptivity :) <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The south is beautiful, maybe someday we can go together. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Sharing with animals and your family in Chiloé! I hope it was the best moment you ever have!! lov u friend

    ResponderEliminar

Engish language challenges

When I was younger I had the opportunity to participate at school in many contestants and tournaments about English, so I can say that I hav...