lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

My dog "Coraje" <3

Troughout of my life I've a lot of pets, but one of the most important pet that I have ever had is my baby Coraje. He is one of the best if not the best dog in the world, he is mi partner, my friend and most important, he is my family and my everything.

We found coraje in the center comercial of Antofagasta inside a box whit a lot of puppies, he was so tiny and it looked like he had been born two weeks earlier, but he was starving and sick so we decided to take him to our home and go to the vet because he looked like he was going to die. After taking Coraje to the vet he started to recovered and grow like a normal dog, he wasn´t homeless anymore because he decided not to die that day, instead of he started a new life with his new family.

Nowdays Coraje is 2 years of age, he lives in Antofagasta taking care of my mother for me, he seems so happy with us being part like a member of our family. He is our protector, even if he is a coward or he always be afraid of cars, cats, and everything unkown for him he is the best thing that have ever had happens to us, he is my hero and it´s make me so emotional right now writting about him because I miss my baby coraje every single day and I can not wait to go to Antofagasta to give him a huge hug and a walk, because he love that. Love u bb Coraje.


1 comentario:

  1. He seems so happy in your pictures, he's so lucky to have you and your family! Hopefully you'll see him soon!

    ResponderEliminar

Engish language challenges

When I was younger I had the opportunity to participate at school in many contestants and tournaments about English, so I can say that I hav...