lunes, 29 de abril de 2019

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande is an actual pop star icon, very famous actually for her music, and also knows in the past for being part of the cast of Victorius and Sam & Cat show at Nickelodeon.

Resultado de imagen para ariana grande manchesterThe first time there I heard about her music was when I was fourteen years old, I was watching the bma's and she sang one of her best hits in that moment named 'problem', I remembered that day always because I almost feel like Ariana Grande helped me grow in my puberty with the lyrics of her songs and with her carisma, so it was like I can relate to what she was trying to transmit trough singing and her personal story and qualities.

Resultado de imagen para ariana grandeInstead of how and when a knew Ariana Grande it was impossible not to felt in love with her music, and the reason of why I ended up liking her music is simple, she can sing very high and imposible notes and most of the songs that she sang contents lyrics full of love, drama, sadness and joy, qualities of pop music that makes me feel alive. Ariana Grande also is very beautilful, she is geourgus, she is just like me, I feel like we are twins but I'm the only person that knows that, she don´t have to know it yet.

What else can I say about this incredible woman?. She is such a good person that support the LGBTQ community, and also helped with the broken heart to the people murder and hurt by the attempt in her concert  in Manchester, that was a shame because she did a concert to benefit the familys of the persons affected by that attempt. The inspiring message of all of it was "one love"  and I cried when she sang her song 'one last time' because everybody knows that it is a sad song inspired by all the love that we want to give to a special person one last time, so is a very deep song that touch the heart of a whole nation and even me as a person and fan of her.

4 comentarios:

  1. Ariana is great. I loved her in Victorius.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. she is a great artist! I also like pop for the same reason that makes you feel alive.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Adriana Grande's message its a nice support to the LGBTQ community

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Ariana too, one day I heard that she was bald and this was the reason because she always wears a pony tale!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Engish language challenges

When I was younger I had the opportunity to participate at school in many contestants and tournaments about English, so I can say that I hav...